HP Color LaserJet 1100 Printer is one of the printers from HP. This can be a great partner for working with documents since this printer can handle good jobs in printing. This is an all-in-one printer. It means that this is a multifunction printer that can provide you with many functions for working with documents. In this case, if you will need the driver to installed in the PC, you will not get access for using this device. In this case, you can easily get the driver from otnix.com. This can be the best link to get the suitable driver for this HP Color LaserJet 1100 Printer.
The link can provide you with many kinds of printer driver. You can get the best driver based on the specification of the printer. The link can provide you with complete compatibility and you will not find difficulties. The driver is compatible with some operating system. The driver of HP Color LaserJet 1100 Printer from this link compatibility for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and even the link can be compatible for Windows XP. The driver can also work for Mac OS X version 10.6.8.
You can easily download the driver from the link. You can use the Driver Navigation to download automatically to your PC. However, sometimes things cannot run well and it cannot work automatically.
HP Color LaserJet 1100 Printer Driver Download for Windows
HP LaserJet 1100/1100A PCL 5e Printer Driver
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these
- files are extracted to will have a similar name to the file that was downloaded (i.e., c:\lj1100). However, you can
- change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer if it was previously installed
- Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from Disk appears.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\lj1100).
- Click on the file ending with .inf .
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
- Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Operating systems: Windows XP (32-bit)
Release date: May 23, 2002
Download Size (1.6 MB)
How to Install HP Color LaserJet 1100 Printer Driver Download
- Click the Download button below
- Wait until the software will automatically download to your PC
- If you use Safari browser, the downloaded software will be automatically saved in the ‘Downloads’ folder. Check the download
- progression in the top corner of the Safari browser window
- Launch the HP installer by double clicking the downloaded file
- Now, you just follow any instruction on the screen.