There are numerous printer brands available on the market out there, finding the best laser printers with high-quality prints can be overwhelming and time-consuming. They’re all good models, and highly rated by lots of users for effective function and performance, and awesome features.
If you’re looking for a high-quality best laser printers that something that can handle documents, homework and photos you should consider and make sure that the printers are able to deliver quality perfection without complicated operation on your future work. You may also see Printers for under $50 with High Quality
In this article, we have discovered the printing machines after digging and research in the market some of the best laser printers for home and office which may help you to find a good printer for printing and you’ll find one that’s perfect for you.
1. Brother HL-L8360CDW
The Brother HL-L8360CDW color laser printer is a great choice for workgroups with higher print volumes that need low-cost printing and reliable, business quality output. This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm and a 2.7″ Touchscreen display for easy navigation and direct printing from popular business cloud services
The Key Features Brother HL-L8360CDW
- Fast, business quality printing at up to 33ppm color/black
- Low cost printing with Brother Genuine Super high-yield 6,500-page Replacement toner cartridges (approximate yield based on ISO/ IEC 19798)
- Flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet or Wireless networking and convenient printing from nfc-capable mobile devices
- Print from mobile devices over a Wireless network
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal Plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Total capacity expandable to 1,300 sheets with optional trays.
- Wide range of network printing options
- Great and Excellent print quality
- Fast print speeds and highly expandable paper capacity.
- Lots of security options features.
- Lots of consumables
- Slightly below average photo quality
- Could be more competitively-priced
2. HP LaserJet Pro M15w
The HP LaserJet Pro M15w is an excellent, inexpensive, and tiny monochrome laser printer that’s as easy to use on the road as it is to tuck away in a small office. Fast printing that fits anywhere Maximize your uptime with print speeds up to 19ppm. A LaserJet is so small it can fit almost anywhere. Smartly and elegantly designed, so it’s simple and intuitive to use.
The Key Features HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Small printer is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect
- Fast Printing with a wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- Mobile Print Smart app allows you to print and scan from your mobile device, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set up and toner ordering
- Wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. Those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the all in one wireless laser printer using WiFi Direct
- Reliable quality you want for less. This easy to use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced laser printer from HP
- The footprint is little larger than a sheet of A4
- Fast printing at 19ppm
- Affordable and easy to use
- Strong app support and smartphone integration
- No dual-side printing
- Print resolution is a low
- No LCD display
- No settings to adjust
- No Ethernet port.
3. Lexmark MC2535adwe
The multifunction Lexmark MC2535adwe builds on the color output of up to 35 pages per minute with a 4.3-inch, 10.9-cm color touch screen. Classic connections included USB and gigabit ethernet, wireless convenience to connect wirelessly via built-in Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Energy efficiency and Full-spectrum security
The Key Features Lexmark MC2535adwe
- 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB memory drives printing at up to 35 ppm
- Save toner with suite of tools that let you choose when and how much color to print
- Connect easily via Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi or simple mobile printing options
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe – in the document, on the device and over the network.
- Fast Excellent print quality and Highly expandable
- High maximum and recommended volume ratings
- Somewhat expensive to use
- No Wi-Fi Direct
4. Canon imageClass MF232w
The Canon imageCLASS MF232w laser printer offers high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF232w has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
The Key Features Canon imageClass MF232w
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable LCD panel.
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
- The Quiet Mode feature helps reduce the noise in your workplace.
- Good price. Compact.
- Excellent print quality.
- Fast print speed.
- Running costs could be better.
- Lacks automatic document feeder
5. Xerox VersaLink C405/DN
The VersaLink C405 Color laser all-in-one printer print up to 36 ppm, Best for workgroups of 2 to 10 users Automatic two-sided printing, Optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Xerox ConnectKey Technology Eligible for free lifetime service coverage with Xerox eConcierge
The Key Features Xerox VersaLink C405/DN
- Powerful performance and peace of mind. Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go-hassle free.
- Introducing touch screen superiority. By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience – with support for gestural inut and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel – fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
- Easy, efficient and entirely new. Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
- Total Peace of Mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty
Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled. Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.
- Excellent print quality. Reasonably fast.
- High-yield toner cartridges available.
- Strong set of security features.
- Single-pass auto-duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Lots of mobile connectivity features including NFC.
- Somewhat expensive.
- High running costs.
- Big and heavy.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct are extra.
If this article the best Laser Printers for home and office could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below